June 19, 2009

TGIF

Friday, finally!!! Not that my weekend would start anytime soon. I have one more day of work and then, Sunday, I can finally sleep in and rest and be just lazy. I love being lazy from time to time....don't we all?!
On another note...I talked about receiving belated birthday gifts...just got another one, too. A gift certificate for my favorite coffee shop and a beautifully colored tumbler. Love it! Already used it and can't wait to use it again. Thank you S. for this present. Belated gifts and wishes are always fun.

Happy Friday...even though it's been pouring down like crazy outside...



...and thank you findstuff22 on photobucket. As always, great job!

1 comment :

rachaelgking said...

LOVE that picture. Happy Friday!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...