August 26, 2009

Bye Summer...Hello Fall....

At work I was struck at today's date! August 26!!!! Impossible. August just started and for some reason I'm not willing to give up summer yet!
Yes, I love fall and its colors but at the same time I hate it, too. Over here, fall's big brothers are rain and wind. The stepsister is called colder temperatures. I don't mind having temps in the 70s or higher 60s with nice, warming sunshine and a slight breeze along the way. That'll be perfect fall weather...you'd find me outside pretty much every single day! Though here, it's mainly grey, wet, and temps quickly fall down to 40 to max 50 degrees...no sun, and well, it just looks depressing. However, I'm positive...I'm looking forward to some warmer weather, and a perfect fall time. It just has to be this way. It just has to! To make this upcoming new season more festive and more fun I even bought a magazine. With my summer misery still in full bloom (and I believe it's going to turn into some fall misery) I saw a magazine and bought it right away. I used to do this every other week, getting inspiration on new clothes, cool reads, fantastic stories about people being successful in life (and I'm not just talking about the money-making business), and just being inspired by life itself. Haven't felt this way in a very long time. Actually it feels really sad to admit this. Though today, along with a wonderful bottle of red wine, I bought a magazine. Will read through and all just after this entry. Can't wait. It sort of pushed me to go forward with my future. New season, new inspiration, perfect start towards a better future...

credit

That's where I want to sit in the next few weeks, considering my options, reading books, finding peace, and trying to stay positive!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...