December 8, 2009

Tuesday's Fun

Today I like

♥  having done laundry yesterday
♥  today's Santa Claus Parade
♥  seeing people again I haven't seen in weeks
♥  Ventura's radio station online and live...just perfect
♥  my already packed smaller suitcase for my Germany trip

Today I just don't like

♦  having done laundry (I'm exhausted)
♦  the cold weather, it's just so yucky!
♦  not having a chance to vacuum due to today's weird holiday...crap.

Luckily, there's more I love's so the day should be ok.
I'm fighting whatever's in me...I don't want to get sick!!!! Grrrrr.....


 all pictures from We ♥ It!

xoxo


8 comments :

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Hey there. I'm new to your blog. Just wanted to drop by and say hello. That Germany Trip sounds fun. Make sure to bring your camera and post lots of pictures for your blog buddies. Have a great week. =)

CIP said...

cute pics! i hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

i hope you don't get sick! and i am with you..laundry? exhausting. yeesh. i hope you have a great day today!

Megan said...

I'm going to have to check out that We <3 it site.. those you posed were SUPER cute!

It's reallllly cold today here too!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I sure wish I could say I had done laundry. I've got loads and loads. I wish someone would have warned me about the massive amount of laundry that comes with having a bambino. Ah ha ha. That last photo is so so cool!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Love the pictures you found! Have fun at the parade!

Katie said...

I hate doing laundry but I hate having a huge laundry pile, you just cant win with laundry

Shokoofeh said...

Aw Selma! I can't believe the falling snow here in your page! So beautifully joyful! :) Love it! How did you do that?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...