January 29, 2010

Friday Funny - Put a Sock on It

Keeping Up With Kelly & Co

Kelly's way to end the week and start the weekend! Gotta love her for that!
If you want to read more fun stories or anything that cheered you up this week hop on over to Kelly's (and join the fun).

Just when I thought I'd be lacking fun in my life I come across this:

Overheard in your dining room …

F: Hey new chair, you’re looking mighty sturdy.
C: You’re quite polished yourself. Should we do something about it? (Wink.) 
F: Not unless you use protection, mister!

C: I wouldn’t even think about touching you without my new Personality Socks. They fit snugly around my legs, and they’re thick — so I won’t make a mark on you that could last forever. 
F: Phew. And I see they come in stripes, tube, or argyle designs.

C: For your pleasure.


Of course F stands for floor and C for chair. ;)
I just thought it was super cute and somewhat funny.

Trust me, if it was easier to find fun right now I'd be gladly sharing fun...but apparently it's not happening in my area. Weirdest and saddest things ever for right now is I cannot remember a moment I laughed this week or in the past month!!!! Oh, okay....that's a lie. I cried while laughing when I watched reruns of Friends the other day. I totally forgot it was this funny and Chandler really able to crack me up each time. Loved it. I literally cried and it felt good. But in all honesty...I think I haven't laughed in a very long time and I'm hoping to change this soon. Wish me luck!!!

I think that 's about it from me...three entries in one day is what I will never do again...hopefully. haha! Just felt like it. Who knows what the weekend brings.
I have to work Saturday and Sunday (as freakin' always) and then on Saturday I have to quickly head home, take a nap, shower and change and head on out to some birthday party or so. Not so sure what that is going to be like. Not really looking forward to it either. Don't get me wrong I love birthdays but this party is going to be weird...good weird, but also bad weird. Not so sure. I know more by tomorrow 6pm. Woohoo!

And yes, we're still having snow over here.
I hope it's going to stop and I won't have to walk at 6am through all kinds of icy stuff...so not cool.

Happy Friday everyone and happy weekend, too!

xoxo

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

I really think friends is one of those shows that is going to constantly cheer people up for years to come. It is seriously that funny! I love your blog it's awesome! check mine out when you get a chance. I don't know much about html so its not fancy but I do my best.

Kelly said...

Sorry things aren't going well for you this week/month! Once Spring gets here, hopefully things will turn around! :-) Nothing that a little grass and birds can't fix, right? I love watching old reruns of your favorite show. Hope you're having a really good weekend!

Sara said...

You keep sharing the loveliest things! Have a great weekend!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Hang in there! Spring is just around the corner! Have a great weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...