January 1, 2010

So much for the New Year

I just rejected comments. I can't believe it!!! Help! What happened?! I have no idea?!
So, I'm sorry I did this and you got a message saying "she rejected your sweet comments. I read them all, and wanted to hit "publish" but apparently I hit the wrong key or whatever. There's no way I'm having a hangover, or anything close to that but I think my eyes decided to tell me that "reject" means "accept"...super!! So not.
I'm so mad right now!!!! :(

Nonetheless...

Happy 2010 everyone!!!!!!!


Wishing you all the best for this year...may it be brighter, better, and just more fun for all of us!



...yes, all of you readers, and your awesome comments!!!
Hello to my new followers!
And hello to a brand new year and brand new opportunities!!!

xoxo

11 comments :

Jessica said...

Happy New Year, Selma! May 2010 be a prosperous year for you. I'm glad to have come across your blog! :)

Katinka said...

I'm not sure how I got here but I thought I'd leave a comment anyway. Hope you had a great NYE!!!!
Happy New Year :)

Manju said...

awww lol, dont worry too much. it happens :)
happy new year selma!!!! :D

Sara said...

Happy new year to you too, beautiful! haha!

We all get our moments :P it's okay!

Erin Helgerson said...

That sucks! I'm sure everyone knows you love them anyways.
Happy New Year!!! Can't wait to hear more of your stories in the new year!
XO,
Erin

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

Happy New Year!! Hope 2010 is amazing for you!!

Megan said...

Happy new year :)

Danielle Moss said...

Happy New Year. Let's hope you don't reject this comment ;)

Anonymous said...

dont worry we all know you love us :) hope you have a great 2010!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

happy New Year!!! I hope 2010 brings you much happiness and health!

Megan @ Lovely Happenings said...

Happy 2010!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...