February 12, 2010

Fill In The Blank...

 

1. I am hoping my Valentine's day this year includes  relaxed guests, chill co-workers and no snow  .

2. My biggest guilty pleasure is   tv.  I am obsessed. Seriously obsessed  .

3. I am most proud of  ... not so sure. This makes me sad now. But for this very moment I am proud of having had the guts to move on and do whatever I wanted in life and not what everyone else expected me to do and be .

4. If I could choose one outfit to live in it would be  my special Cali jeans (don't ask) paired with my awesome blue top from Urban Outfitters, a colorful (pink) tank undernearth and my favorite sandals. Casual, cute, sexy...all in one. Woohoo .

5. People are   People. Sometimes they suck and sometimes they are the best thing ever in life.

6. I would rather stay in bed or take a bubble bath    than   go go out today...but i have three plans for today so I can't skip anything.

7. I love my  my hair right now  more than  I actually should   .


If you want to play along, hop on over to the fabulous and cute Lauren.
You won't regret it!!!!

Happy Friday everyone.
This post is short.
I am still tired from yesterday, my feet are regaining their regular temperature, and my clothes are outside getting back to smelling perfect.
Tomorrow is another day of Carnival time...and then on Monday the fun continues...until Wednesday early morning!!!! Let's hope it won't be as cold anymore...and as snowy!!! It was awful.
And yes, I took pictures. With lots of snowflakes coming down. Then my fingers froze and I gave up. I'm trying to take more on Monday as were told it should be nicer and tiny bit warmer. Yeah right.

Until then.

xoxo


Photobucket

12 comments :

Kelly said...

Love those perfect outfits! Funny how clothes and shoes can make you feel sooo good! And great hair?? Way to go! ;-)

Hope you have a fantastic, fun, and relaxing weekend!

E said...

Your thought about people is very profound. How can we expect them to be anything other than really sucky and really perfect too? :)

chloé said...

oh sweet Selma! i loved your answers :) especially the one about people sucking but sometimes can be the best thing ever in life :) i hope that you get feeling better, that your spirits are lifted and that you have a fabulous time at the carnival! just know that you always have a friend in me, and always make my days a little bit brighter! love you sweet girl!

Katie said...

Your outfit sounds super cute! And who wouldn't love that perfect pair of jeans!?!

Katinka said...

can't wait to see your pics :)

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

the outfit you described sounds fabulous...and i'm with you on TV. totally, embarassingly obsessed. it's ok. i don't watch alone, i watch with craig, so that counts as an activity, right?

ha!

hope you have a great day!

xo
{Lauren}

thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

Sam said...

i am a tv fanatic too!

Sam said...

Heya buddy! Left a little something for you over at my blog :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Stay warm at the carnival. Do they have those "hot hands" available over there? Maybe you can get some to keep you warm.

angela.kolachny said...

HOORAY for no snow, urban outfitters and bubble baths! enjoy your weekend girl! happy vday:o) xo

Pria said...

Love your outfit and i guess so does everyone ..and i participated too :)

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh I loved reading your answers. Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...