February 1, 2010

You do know what you're drinking is meant for eye surgery?!

How was everyone's weekend?!
Mine was okay.
Had a good Saturday...although now my lungs are hurting and it's absolutely no fun.
So looking forward to May 1, 2010 when it's finally time for this twisted place on earth to call itself a member of the non-smoking countries. Let's see how that one goes and if they're actually going through with it. I believe it when I see it. Ironically, I am not looking forward to May 1, 2010 mainly because I'll be returning to this side of the world again...but then again, I've got something to look forward to. The non-smoking rule. Woohoo!
Any other thing to look forward to?! So far...NOPE.
I'll keep you all posted - that is for sure.

As for today...I had the pleasure to watch one of my favorite actors again...combined with the 19th century, some action, and a few jokes...all in one...yes, that was Sherlock Holmes!!!

 
via We ♥ It!

And if you know were thinking I went only to see Jude Law...you are very mistaken! ;)

Happy Monday everyone.

Hope your day isn't as icy and super cold as mine!!!

xoxo

P.s. the title today...so from the movie. :)

8 comments :

Jenni said...

I saw it this weekend and LOVED IT!!!!

Malin said...

Sherlock Holmes was superfun!! Loved it!! :D

Manju said...

i'm gonna see this tomorrow!!!! so excited now xD

Katinka said...

..sounds like a good weekend. I had such a lazy sunday. I still can't believe I didn't do ANYTHING! lol
Have a great week....XOXO :)

Jessica said...

Hope you are having a great start to your week babe! :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Um...I love Robert Downey Jr! I still haven't seen this movie! Woohoo for non smoking laws!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Yay for non-smoking countries!

Unknown said...

Did you love the movie? i saw it on Christmas and loved it. That's cool that it becomes a non-smoking country. I hate the smell of smoke so that would be awesome. Hopefully it does happen and then you can go away and come back to an amazingly clean smelling country.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...