June 21, 2010

Picture Overload

I thought I owed you this one...

 and looking at this last picture we look incredibly tired!!!!

All pictures taken by me and my friend A.  :)
We literally ate those calamari in that oldest bar and they were the best ever. Spicy, too!
We headed a bit up to Washington Square *can you spot me there?!*, and then found our way to Crumbs. Best cupcakes ever!!! I bet you can tell...haha!
Then we headed north to Times Square mainly so I can buy a much needed souvenir and give it to my friend F. She specifically requested something and I had to get it there. Glad I did though otherwise I would have never seen that horse eating out of that trash there. Sadly I couldn't capture it doing so but almost.
We visited Tiffany's & Co., saw awesome buildings and statues, walked by The Plaza and headed more north East to get to Serendipity and other nice buildings. :) We then walked through Central Park *yes, we did!*, spotted tons of runners, walkers, and funny people and headed over west to go straight to Columbia University. Of course by the time we got there it was dark but we didn't care, so we ended our day at Deluxe which I recommend if you ever if yourself in that area. It was reasonably priced, had great dishes and a fun waiter. We were able to sit outside. I can't believe this. This is literally the last time I had dinner sitting outside in a restaurant...and that was back in late April. So wanna go back now.

And yes, as the last picture shows...we were exhausted. I look like total crap so ignore me. And I just discovered that shirt makes me look fat so I threw it out. ha! ;)

Have a great day everyone. :)

♥ Selma ♥

10 comments :

Katie said...

I've always wanted to go to Dylans Candy bar!!!

Laura. said...

I love this new layout!

I like it when you post pictures you've found on the internet, but pictures you've taken are so much better. New York is calling my name!

Unknown said...

Yay, for New York. Man, this makes me miss it so much. I want to go back. I love the picture of that random guy. Umm, those cupcakes look divine. Is it just me, or are they huge? They look huge.

Mara said...

calamari is my favorite thing everrr!! Omg it looks so good. And the cupcakes are so pretty. I want to go I want to go :)

Jess said...

What fun pics! It looks like you had an awesome time. The cupcake pic made me hungry... We picked some up on our anniversary--LOVE a good cupcake ;)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love the pictures!!!!! I can't believe you went to the Candy bar! I wanna go there!

Sierra said...

Crumbs Cupcakes, I want to try them badly! I also love the calamari (I think that is what it is) and what fun photos! Glad you had such a nice time. I'm working on your button right now, he he! :)

Elle Sees said...

Lovely photos and some yummy treats were had!

Skyes Scribbles said...

Awesome Photos! looked fun! I really did like your photos! So proud girl!

Inés Beatriz said...

I love all your photos of New York. They make me want to go back there again :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...