June 2, 2010

Wishful Wednesday - SATC

 This post is scheduled...mainly because I'm out and about (sorta) but I didn't want to miss Wishful Wednesday! Plus the topic is one I didn't want to miss out on :) 


This week's it's :

 'I wish' .... I could be the one and only _Charlotte_ in SATC2!!

 In all honestly, I haven't watched SATC2 yet.
Not yet. I will.
And I don't care if it's good or not I will watch it. So don't spoil it for me, thank you! :)

Watching the series was a weekly ritual for my mom and I, and then in school my bestie R. and I would watch it and then call each other right after the episode to discuss what had happened. This would usually last hours and it was a ton of fun. I truly miss those times. Miss R. too. Anyways, so since we were watching it in different parts of the town and not having time to watch it together we would always meet on weekends for shopping trips to SB and then dress up and all. So much fun.
And well, as time would tell, she'd call me Charlotte. She claimed I looked like her, talked like her, and sometimes behaved like Charlotte...so eventually I started dressing like her, too. haha! So, Charlotte it is. 
Today I'm not sure if I'm still Charlotte but I do believe I'm 85% still her...somehow. Ha!

So, even though I haven't seen SATC2 I still wanna be Charlotte...I think?!
Love how she dresses, her funny brain, and how she's lived her live so far. Ok, no divorce for me; thank you.
Hmmmm...
...now I really wanna see the movie.

For more answers, go on over to Kelsey's aewsome blog.
I know I will once I get more time!
 Happy Wednesday.

♥ Selma ♥

10 comments :

Jenni said...

LOVE charlotte! My favorite look on her is in the episode where she is depressed about the baby situation and watching the true hollywood story on Elizabeth Taylor. She ends up putting on them ADORABLE pink strapless dress and big sunglasses to go to Brady's birthday party. She just looks so stunning! I'm seeing the movie on monday with my roomate from college. We used to have weekend long marathons and watch the whole show from start to finish, and I saw the first movie with her. :) I can't wait!

Courtney said...

It was SO hard for me to choose! I Love Charlotte so much too! Gah - I think I'm a mix of her and Carrie, to be honest. But Carrie's shoes. I wish I could have her shoes.

Ashley said...

Definitely go see it.

Yes, most of the reviews and critics are correct, but it's worth going to see for the fashion alone! So much eye candy!

Katie said...

Charlotte is so sweet and fun! I love her!

Meghan said...

I love Charlotte. She is the perfect combo of sweet and sassy (when she needs to be). I love it when she doesn't think she can have kids and goes running in the park and meets her dog:)

angela.kolachny said...

I picked Carrie but I can def see you as Charlotte:o) good pick!

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

my best friend is a "charlotte" and i'm a "carrie" :)

Unknown said...

Hmm, I've never really watched the show before. If I were a TV character I would be Liz Lemon from 30 Rock. My husband tells me that I am liz lemon.

Jess said...

I'd pick Charlotte, too. I had a silly tank in college that said "I'm a Charlotte" :)

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

You have to check out the new movie -- you will like Charlotte even more! I just got home from SATC2 just seconds ago ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...