August 11, 2010

A from M all over Again


Today at work, I turned red.
My hands were shaking, my heart beat faster, and those butterflies in my stomach...awwww...okay, not that dramatic. However, we had some hotness today...wow!!!
And then if one wasn't enough...a second one appeared *at the same time!!!* I thought I had hot flashes but even though I'm old enough to get them (it all starts from 25+, yes, forget about the 40-something stories, haha) I knew it couldn't be. The second one I was familiar with...every August it's the same. Trust me, it's every August...and I would be lying if I said it's not true, but oh boy do I feel like a teenager again...with a enormously huge crush!!

Boy, I'm happy he wasn't wearing his tux today.
Otherwise I wouldn't be here writing.
Sigh....

Happy Wednesday!!


♥ Selma ♥

5 comments :

Meghan said...

Hahaha! This is way too cute:)

k said...

haha hilarious! i hate when i see someone who makes me nervous!

Unknown said...

oh snap! Let's hope he's not married and that he seeks you out and asks you out cause you're a hot mama too...but not a mama like mama kids mama...am I making any sense? No? Anyway, that's awesome. Hotness = awesome. Especially a double dose.

Nicole Marie said...

oh my gosh cuuutteeeee

Natalie said...

this is so adorable!!

www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...