August 9, 2010

Oh, Monday...

And since it's my day off and I have nothing better to do than to relax, watch movies (Bride Wars was one of them) and drink awesome coffee...here's a video of a song that for some unknown reason inspires me.



I want that dress!!! Now!!!

Can you tell? I'm a bit bored although I had a great day with lots of interesting discussions. Met with a friend of mine whom I hadn't seen in over a month even though we practically live around the corner. :( I blame my stupid work schedule. Something needs to change. Anyhow...now I'm almost up to date...just almost.

Time to go ahead and cook some dinner.
Tomorrow I'm trying to make a lime pie. I did it last year and loved it and just want to do it again...now!

xoxo,
♥ Selma ♥

5 comments :

Unknown said...

I love that dress too. I hate that I do the majority of blog reading on a computer I can't listen to music. Boo. I do love her dress also though! oh, and bride wards = awesome.

Jess said...

Fun song--and dress! Lime pie sounds fun! I'm hoping to make some lemon bars this week...if I can ever get another free minute. :-/ Enjoy your day off!

Mara said...

such a pretty dress!! And bride wars is one of my favorite movies :)

Sabina said...

Lovely blog!
I would like to invite you to mine - I think you will really like it :))
Also, the main reason for my invitation is that I want to invite you to join my Challenge - just click on the link at the very top of my left sidebar and see what it is - I hope you will find it exciting :)
In any case - I hope you enjoy my blog and of course feel free to follow me if you do! ;)

Much love,
Sabina.
xxx

Malin said...

She's Norwegian :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...