August 23, 2010

Weekend Recap

Not that I went anywhere exciting and could share pictures with you...
I stayed home and relaxed as much as even possible. However, I thought I'd do some "what I loved about this weekend" recap thing today...finding happiness each day is still my priority no matter what. ;)

♥ Browsing around and reading online news and all...I found  the following...and if I had the money I'd hire Steve Hermann and have him design my very own house! This is his latest house in Montecito, California. His style is just Crazy Beautiful. ;)

♥ Went to the movies on Sunday even though outside it was super hot and beautiful. Nonetheless had a great time inside, and then later on outside as well. :) If they only didn't dub that movie!!! Total waste of time. The dubbing I mean.The movie?! I loved it...

♥ Taking a bubble bath and listening to music at the same time...brilliant.
♥ Waking up to no alarm clock!!
♥ Catching up on some shows including Rizzoli & Isles, True Blood, and Entourage
♥ Reading!!!
Sporcle - it's addictive and I learned I don't know anything about Europe and its countries
♥ Dreaming about possible new travel adventures (San Francisco, Seattle, Chicago, New York, Istanbul, Utah, Japan, or just Italy) - so much for going towards one direction.
♥ Loving my nails (how conceited!)
♥ Finding inspiring decorating ideas...in purple! Ya know my love for this magnificent color. ;)
♥ Knowing I'll be spending my upcoming weekend away! Germany here I come - again.

How was your weekend?!

The only thing I didn't do this weekend was to look for a new job. I suck at this.
I don't know where to begin or how to begin. Don't even know what I want to do.
How awful is this?!
Life continues either way.
And I'm convinced I'm going to end up as an old fat cat lady! With or without cats.

Happy Monday to all of you!!!

xoxo,


♥ Selma ♥

11 comments :

Emilie said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend! I want to watch that movie too!
x

Anonymous said...

Yes that house is simply gorgeous! Bubble baths are wonderful, and you're right that L'Occitane products make good gifts!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

That movie is on my list!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That house looks awesome!! I'll have to find some more of his designs. Have a great time on your upcoming trip!

Unknown said...

I HATE job searching. I searched for so long and did not as many interviews as I'd like and then decided to wait until we knew if we were going the peace corps or not. I'm afraid to start looking if we aren't nominated for the next round. I love that purple room. I would totally do that, and Hal would probably let me :) I feel like this sounds weird...maybe it's because I just finished reading post secret and it comes out like a secret written on a post card. I'm glad you loved Letters to Juliet. I'll have to watch it now.

Unknown said...

P.S. I'm glad Utah made the list :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'm totally obsessed with lavender right now. I'm constantly designing a baby girl's nursery around it...Now if I could just have that baby girl. HA! So glad you had a lovely weekend!

Jessica Weingarten said...

Your weekend sounds lovely! I'm so jealous that you're going to germany!

-Jess
http://darknightholdtight.blogspot.com

StephanieTJLee said...

Taking a bubble bath, waking up to no alarm clock, and dreaming about possible new travel adventures are FABULOUS ways to spend your weekend :).

Kelly said...

WOW, that HOUSE!! Gorgeous!! And love away on your nails-- if you have them, enjoy them! (mine suck ;-)) And that warm purple room is just beautiful. Hope your day is going well, Selma!

3ate4 said...

That house is lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...