September 30, 2010

Bye September

 
No matter how I'm feeling...this month is about to end for us and a new one will start. It freaks me out. Seriously. Hasn't it just started?! And why is time running like crazy these days?! Is it because we're older now? I could swear ten years ago time did not run this fast!!! At all. 
I can't tell you how sad I am that this month ends...maybe because it was one of those months I wanted to hold on to and enjoy because it somehow made me believe summer was just around the corner ...and now, tomorrow being October...winter's getting closer and believe me, I'm not a winter person. I'm already freezing just thinking about snow and colder temps. The only thing I'm looking forward to is Christmas (hello?! YES!!), and whatever comes with that season...decoration, presents (yes, I know!), cookies, holiday songs, etc etc. :) Yup!

Today I'm going to do two things...getting a new passport, and then finally finding the right dates for my flight out to my lovely west coast state. :) I hope I still find reasonably priced tickets so I can get one of them and then feel accomplished for once. *I already checked with Amtrak, so I can at least hop from on favorite place to another one...me, being without a car kinda sucks but that's the beauty of it, I get to experience something totally different!!!* As much as I dread the next two weeks I'm also going to embrace the fact that I'm proud of where I come from and that I won't miss or deny my roots (ever!) but will have to find happiness somewhere else. Does that make any sense?!


Have a fantastic last day of September.
Go out and enjoy it as much as you can.

xoxo,

♥ Selma ♥

5 comments :

k said...

hey....only 6 months until spring!

Annemarie said...

I agree- time is flying by too fast! I can't believe it's almost 2011!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I can't believe how fast time is going... seriously how is tomorrow October, I don't get it!

Mara said...

I totally know what you mean Selma! I think time is going by WAY too fast these days. I don't even know where summer went! And now it's almost October? Crazy!!

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you and your new adventurous stage in life. To me change is very scary, but sometimes you just feel within you that it has to happen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...