September 17, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday

Happy Friday everyone!
It's been a long week...and it's not going to end soon...but in the meantime and to make it look shorter here's some fun stuff:


1.   When I get a day to myself I like to   sleep in, lounge around, and watch tv. While watching tv I would pamper myself with some mani/pedi or something like that, drink hot tea or just enjoy a quiet moment all to myself. The phone's turned off and no one can bother me. Best feeling ever.

2.  High school was....   meh. Yes, not my favorite time. If there's ever going to be a reunion you can bet on it I'm not going.  I went to a all girls' high school. Do I need to say more?! Girls can be extremely mean!!!

3.  A little dream I have is   visit Australia. It's not a good dream or so, but it's one. I wonder why I haven't done this yet, then again I don't want to do this major trip all by myself. I know, silly.

4.  A big dream I have is   to have my own little family...husband, kids, maybe dogs living in a great house somewhere. Too much?! I don't think so.

5.  If I could drive any car my pick would be   any sorta good-looking SUV hybrid that drives smoothly and brings me to A to Z. Like this one. And I would never turn down a Lexus hybrid. :) I'm a Lexus girl. Sue me.

6.  A time that I felt really and truly beautiful was   ...I think I can't say/share anything on this one. I mean, I'm not married (yet) so it can't be my wedding day, and I haven't felt truly beautiful in a while...not even my birthday!!! But wait...I think there was once this time when I landed at LAX after a long flight and for some reason looked stunning. Don't ask me how that happened but my aunt asked me if I had time to change or do my make-up?! Hmmm...I think I felt great just being there which made me look radiant!

7.  Tomorrow I will....   be working 9 hours from 6.30am on, and it's not something I fancy doing on a Saturday but someone's gotta do it. Good things is I can go home later and make brownies so I can bring these to work the next day and give it to my nice co-worker :) Yes, I do have nice ones too. And yes, I do give brownies away because, ya know, I don't like chocolate!  

If you want to play along or read more answers visit Lauren's blog and join the fun.

Hope you're all having a fabulous Friday.

It's my mom's birthday today, my day off and I just know it's going to be a lovely day (with or without the current rain - boooooh!!!!).


xoxo,


♥ Selma ♥

7 comments :

Dree said...

I loved learning more about you, because I honestly have to say that I agreed with everything you said. We must be very alike, haha!

Enjoy your weekend!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I really want to go to Australia as well!!

Koree said...

oooh all girls school. sounds brutal!

http://koreeunveiled.blogspot.com/

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Nope, I won't be going to my high school reunion either.

Lin said...

I like to do the same thing when I have the day to myself. There's nothing as relaxing as doing nothing haha.

I also wouldnt attend my H.S. reunion. I didnt care for 80% of the people back then & I sure dont care now. Hope you have a great weekend!

Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)

Emily's Moose - Karolina Kubikowska said...

I like those lists of dreams and favorites. I hope your dreams come true!

<3
K

Unknown said...

I totally want a hybrid. My sister has a hybrid honda accord and I love love her car. I really like the ford fusion hybrid. Me likey. I love your dream, let's go to Australia together. it might be a while before I can afford it since we're putting my husband through school, but I'm totally there! And your big dream, No way is it too big.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...