September 15, 2010

It's Your Turn To Pee Now

Yes, you read right.

I don't know where to begin. I don't think there's a way to start this entry properly. It's just weird. It's just outrageously ridiculous. I won't get into details, because I believe details won't make it better (or worse for that matter). Details just make this matter resurface again, and it's not what I want. It's not what anyone wants. So to elaborate on my title today...yes, the time arrived now. We're officially *almost* told when the time's right to use the bathroom! Welcome to my world.

 via
It's so time for me to change things.
And one thing is sure I'm going to the bathroom when I need to go and not when I'm told to.

Hope your day is fabulous.
I'm heading to bed now...so need to rest my mind.


xoxo,
♥ Selma ♥

1 comment :

Swissy said...

omg, this is crazy. this world is so sick sometimes. you go to the bathroom whenever you feel to, okay? it's all going to be over soon anyway ;)
i'm sure you'll get a "reward" for going through all this.
btw,thanks for that tv-site. haven't looked into it yet, but will soon (am so busy at the moment,arghh..).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...