October 7, 2010

Breakfast

all via we ♥ it

I could go on but this makes me hungry.
Never have I thought of breakfast being one of my favorite meals.
Unfortunately, I hardly have time to enjoy it let alone have a decent start in the morning. Shame on me.
We should all treasure this meal each morning and make it special...or at least have it as special as even possible, even if it means to sit down and eat milk and cereal in the morning. 

Now you wonder why I'm writing about breakfast. Well, I wonder, too. I have no idea why this very important meal came to my mind. Maybe I went to a bookstore and saw a whole book about breakfast? Maybe I didn't but watched the European version of the food network and got hooked on omelette's, fruit salads, and more. Or I just thought we should all remember that breakfast is a good thing, or I'm simply going nuts. Either way, today you get a breakfast post from me. :)

Somehow I can't wait to have some time off and cook each day. Or at least try to cook because let's face it, cooking for myself isn't fun. I wish I had someone to cook for, at least share my burned stuff with. Ha! Yes, it's official, I'm going crazy. Welcome to my tiny world.

And before I stop writing for today...I would like to apologize in advance for some emotional posts coming along. I have a few more days left at work and things around here could get sad, and just blah. Maybe I shouldn't write during that time, maybe I should. We'll see. However, if I do and things might sound horribly sad or filled with emotions so weird and strong...so sorry!!! All kinds of thoughts and ideas go through my mind at this very second and it will be worse in the next upcoming weeks...so bear with me, okay?! Thanks.

Have a fantastic day!!!!!

xoxo,

♥ Selma ♥

5 comments :

Katinka said...

Hey Girl! I'm so sorry for not leaving any comments anymore....life is just too busy right now and I'm gonna be a mommy so soon. I still read your blog and just wanted to say hello :) hope all is well with you. lots of love from Germany......!!!!!

Unknown said...

You should totally write about it. It's your life, and sometimes life is a little bit more emotional. That just happens sometimes. I love breakfast food. mmmm, those pictures look so yummy. I wish I had more time to eat anything other than cereal most mornings.

Courtney said...

oh god, now you're making me hungry...

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Mmm.... this post is killing me! I love breakfast foods and eat them for any meal!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Ohhh delish! I wish I had more time in the morning for breakfast!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...