October 29, 2010

Happy Friday Everyone!


Although there's this huge debate going on in this area about whether or not Halloween's an appropriate holiday over here, and how the Vatican wants to ban it in Italy and other places...it is a holiday I love and miss and cannot wait to celebrate. Hopefully next year, even more! :) But this year...all I can do, as most years before that, is watch endless hours of horror movies (my favorite time ever!), eat some candy, and wear my socks  ;)

Today is also Fill in the Blank Friday again...hosted by the lovely and adorable Lauren. Play along if you wish.

1.   My Halloween plans this year will include    staying home, wearing my Halloween socks, watching endless hours of horror movie, eating candy and pretty much relaxing. Not exactly super exciting but it's not celebrated here so I don't expect to do much :(

2.  My most memorable Halloween costume was  ten years ago, when I went as my friend. Sounds silly and boring to you, but it's not. My friend had spooky hair and all kinds of crazy stuff going on about her wardrobe and I was her, and she was me (plain and boring!)...walking through SF that day was awesome!!! So yeah, it's not just what I wore that day because it wasn't anything special but the memory makes it special!!! Forever.

3.  For Halloween this year I'm going to be   just me. So technically I'm going to be nothing.

4.  I've always wanted to dress up as    Scarlett O'Hara. Enough said!

5.  Halloween free association!    horror movies, spooky music, pumpkins, apples, candy and colors

6.  The worst thing about Halloween is  that I'm usually not around for it, but I'm determined to change that. :)

7.  The best thing about Halloween is    dressing up on the actual day, and visiting haunted houses before the actual day or on that day (either way it's awesome!)...so sad we don't have them over here.

Hope you're having a fabulous Friday.
Mine started with an incident I don't want to happen ever again. It hurt like crazy. Damn I was mad.
A drawer in the kitchen fell out (don't ask how that could happen) and of course landed on my toes. Just fabulous. I cried, I yelled, I cursed, I laughed...at least I thought it was okay to laugh...nothing is broken though, just bruised and swollen. I can still walk but it hurts. And yes of course it happened before I even got my first sip of coffee. Not a good start into this day. Luckily, it's all better now. Limping, I went out, and returned a few minutes ago...all good...with bags so officially my souvenir shopping is done, too. Now all I have to do is wrap everything up and I'm done. Wow. I hate wrapping though so this may take a while. :(


Happy Friday everyone!!

♥ Selma ♥

8 comments :

monica said...

sounds like a fun halloween!!!

xo
monica

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

that's one of the things i love about oct...horror movies. i'm more the thrill and not the chop up and torture kind of girl though! love me some suspense!

Katinka said...

Happy Halloween hun! :)

Meghan said...

I've always wanted to be Scarlett for Halloween! She's my hero! GWTW is my favorite movie!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Have a fabulous Halloween!

Kelli Murray said...

no halloween!?! Well at least you have your candy and movies! ...that's the best part anyway ;)

Rachel Elizabeth said...

Halloween is awesome. Don't let the Vatican keep you down. :P

Unknown said...

Oh, wrapping is the best part! I love wrapping Christmas presents, and then I'm kind of sick of it after wrapping so many presents. I love Halloween!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...