December 15, 2010

Are You Ready?!


So, it's been a while.
I'm doing fine! :)
And it's coming nearer and nearer...are you ready? Have you gotten all your presents and wrapped them up neatly and hidden them maybe? If not, you better! ;) Just kidding. Then again, no go ahead do so. Done is done. ;)

I haven't been online much and I love it.
I'm enjoying time, and that is all that counts.


Weather has been beautiful over the weekend, just so very NOT December.
I loved it anyways. I don't mind walking in flip flops and listening to Have Yourself A Very Merry Christmas...nothing ever beats that. :) 

Now though, it's cooled down and I can proudly say I'm freezing. For California standards that's normal. I even considered wearing my winter jacket today. Did not do that but I may tonight. :( Oh boy.


I'm a bad person not having gone up north to my lovely Ventura...my aunt's gonna kill me if I don't show up, even just for a day. I was thinking this upcoming weekend but doubt so. Rain's in the forecast. So not good. So not promising. :(
Other than that I'm a good person. ;) Promised!!!


Oh yeah, my friend's birthday was this past weekend. Crazy times I tell you all. Four days of partying. ;) Ok, if you call bowling partying then yes. ;) We had a blast. She said I should make sure to return soon so I could celebrate my birthday (in June) similarly. Hmmm...very tempting... :)

What else....Oh yeah, my desperate search of cute shoes has found a happy ending. So far. I need more shoes or boots so my search isn't over. The lovely Sierra had a good effect on me and after spontaneously seeing her this afternoon I found the shoes. Thanks girl!!!! :) :)  :) Hopefully I will have pictures up soon. I lack those and it makes blogging boring. :( My Steve Madden shoes need to be shown!!! Cannot wait to wear them. 

If you follow me on twitter you probably read that I had some troubles finding cute pants...I still do. So that search isn't over yet. I feel cursed. Seriously. I'm also seriously cursed when it comes to shopping with my friend M. She doesn't want to buy anything and isn't even looking, and I'm looking for the perfect pants, the perfect bag or jewelry. Guess who ends up buying stuff? She is. Yesterday she bought herself a Michael Kors bag...just like that. I went to the bathroom at Nordstrom's (dang that was a nice one) and when I returned she was holding that bag and smiling like a silly little girl with a huge crush on a guy she can never ever have. Lucky her, the gift card I gave her had some $$ on it so she could use that money to pay half of what the bag was worth. :) Happy Birthday M.!!! I think she's still celebrating. :) 

Happy Wednesday everyone!
I'm gonna walk the dogs now...or so I think.
I think they are walking me at times. 

xoxo,

♥ Selma ♥

4 comments :

Unknown said...

You found shoes? Where did you find them? I want to see a picture. I found the shoes I want SO bad. They're amazing, and I finally found them in my size. I need them in my life...let's hope Hal feels the same way.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I'm totally jealous of your sunny, warm weather there. I'm in a snow storm and wishing I was in CA!

Sierra said...

Aww, I am so glad that we were able to meet and also that you found some shoes!! Please try to post a pic if you want! xo! Glad you are enjoying yourself and hopefully you'll have time to visit your aunt. Good luck on finding pants too!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Jealous of your sunshine! It's been rain, rain, rain in Seattle!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...