December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays


Merry Christmas everyone!
No matter what, how, or when you celebrate...have a fantastic, blessed, and fun holiday season!!!

Be thankful for everything you've got, cherish each moment with family and friends, love each day as it were your last, and never every give up your hopes and dreams!!!!

This holiday season is just like any other...it makes me look back and see what has happened over the past eleven months and how much was not accomplished or how much did get accomplished. I love it though. :)

Have a fantastic time!
I'm definitely enjoying my time!

xoxo,

♥ Selma ♥

6 comments :

Sam said...

This is so sweet, have a great Christmas Selma! :)

Jen Kucsak said...

You too!!!!! Btw, love the pic :)

Courtney said...

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
How sweet :) I wish all the same to you too :)

Meghan said...

Merry Christmas! I hope your holiday was magical!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!!

Sierra said...

Merry Christmas my sweet friend! Enjoy your time in Cali and so glad we were able to see each other briefly!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...