January 11, 2011

Thank you!


So, I am lacking energy and the will to share stuff with ya these days.
I'm so sorry.
However, all your positive energy and thoughts and prayers helped!!! Thank you.
My friends and I are super excited and relieved that everything worked out without any further problems. For me, it was worth waiting outside in the sun and reading a book for three full hours. Thanks to Chelsea Handler I didn't get bored!!! :)

Life is good so far.
It's going to be more stressful once I get back to my old place but I won't think about it right now.
It makes me sad already, and we don't like sad me, do we?! Nope.

So, so far I liked (and that includes the weekend too)

♥  the wireless working again (I felt so disconnected for 12 hours!)
♥  good news yesterday
♥  dinner at Olive Garden (I'm still stuffed!!!)
♥  a baby shower on Saturday and its yummy drinks
♥  a birthday party up in Ventura County
♥  me tripping over my own PJ pants (my knees are still red!!)
♥  and having a fabulous time with my friends!!!!!

Hope you are all having a great day today.

xoxo,
 
♥ Selma ♥

5 comments :

Annie said...

totally jealous you had olive garden for din! that sounds so yummy!!!
i'm glad you got good news yesterday! you gotta stay happy pretty little lady :)
enjoy the time with your friends!

Courtney said...

i miss olive garden already! sounds like you have a lot to look forward too :) and i'm glad for the good news :)

hope 2011 is treating you well!!! :)

Unknown said...

Is it weird the thought of you going back to Europe makes me a little sad? You've been so happy while you've been here. Perhaps you can take that good energy with you back there and make things more positive for you. Lets hope for that. You were reading Chelsea Handler's new book? Is it good?

Meghan said...

I love me some Olive Garden! Glad you are doing well, my dear!

Sierra said...

awww glad you had a nice time at Olive Garden and you are too silly for tripping over your pj pants, lol! glad things worked out for your friends too, xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...