February 24, 2011

One Week

Time sure flies.
February is almost over, and I'm busier than ever finding my path in life.
Today it officially started snowing and although it is the first day I'm seeing snow this winter season (yes!) I'm in total shock and not in awe. I don't want it to snow. Ok, it can snow all it wants maybe until Saturday and then stop entirely. Please. Please. Please. Thank you.

In one week this city is going to have its wonderful crazy time again. 
And snow has no place and space on that agenda. 
We hate snow, and rain on those insane days and trust me when I tell you we've seen it all during that time, and warm sunny weather isn't much fun either! ;) Something in between would be nice. Just dry, not too cold, an occasional hello from the lovely sun but nothing too warm...so please, let it snow until Saturday as much as even possible and then stop so it can melt and we're having a dry and fun time again. Thank you.

Otherwise I have to show you all my mad face...and we don't want that now, do we?!


Have a fabulous day!

xoxo,

♥ S ♥

6 comments :

choose to be happy blog said...

i hear you girl... time flies by.. wish it would slow down!

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous that you get to go to Carnival again. Again, you must take pictures! It's going to snow all weekend here, so maybe I'll take my snow back that I sent you, so it will be done by then.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

It's been cold in LA, after being in the 70s (and 80s!) for most of winter. I guess it was bound to cool down at some point :)

Elle Sees said...

i hope i never get to where i hate snow! i'm such a nerd though. i do hate ice.

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I am SO ready for this winter to be OVER!

Sierra said...

i hope it gets warm soon, we both miss CA so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...