March 18, 2011

Happy Friday


 Besides this, and a blogger free Friday...
...please remember the rest of the world, too.
Remember New Zealand, Libya, Haiti, Chile, and even the US (yes yes)? All still in need of our help.
We tend to forget because our sole concentration stays on one thing only...
...as heartbreaking as the news of Japan's disaster is, we should not forget the rest of the world too.
There's more to what I listed...but bet ya, you forgot just a bit about one of them? Just a tiny bit.

I'm thankful my Japanese friends are okay, although I now know they are dealing with more tragedy and questions and future issues at this very moment. Life will never fully be the same. 

Have a good Friday.

xoxo,

♥ S ♥

3 comments :

Kori said...

I participated too! I know you probably already entered, but the Spring giveaway ends today! Check it out! And, don't forget to vote for Fine Man Friday! Kori xoxo

http://www.blondeepisodes.com/2011/03/spring-break-giveaway.html

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

My heart is going out to Japan, such a tragedy.

k said...

I agree with thinking about everyone else too, thanks for reminding us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...