March 28, 2011

Wordless Monday - I Do

No, I will not get married - this week, or next, or this year. At least I think I won't, though you never know. However, I know that my "wordless" Monday picture pretty much describes the following few days. Friday is the big day for my friend, and it is going to be very interesting and beautiful. So, I'm gonna call it the love week. ;) Yes, I can do that. There is no rule saying I cannot  name things, let alone name weeks, so that's what I'm doing. :)

Love week started today.
I'm definitely excited.


Hope you all had a fantastic weekend.
We didn't go to the ice hockey game after all, we ended up talking way too long and then thought it wouldn't be worth going. Don't worry, it would have been a free hockey game (yes, they exist). Nonetheless, it was a good weekend. :)

Happy Monday.

xoxo,
♥ S ♥

8 comments :

Sara said...

such a beautiful photo! congrats to your friend :)

*HUG*

k said...

I hope you have fun at your wedding!! The one I went to was so beautiful! BTW, what neighborhood do you live in ? (re your last post)

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh I love that!

Unknown said...

Such a cute wedding picture! I'm excited for the wedding, you'll have to take lots of pictures at the castle so we can see what it all looks like!

Meghan said...

I super adore this! Congrats in advance to your friend!

Jenny DB said...

Hmm mine was not so much a love week but I do LOVE that picture :-) very romantic!

Unknown said...

I really like "this" love week theme. I'm going to have to link you up on my ...this & that... Thursday post. I just have to.

Sierra said...

Aaaaand your Twitter button is up! SO proud of you! xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...