April 5, 2011

Hmmmm....

...today I feel weird.
I don't know exactly what it is but life around me feels weird.
Don't worry I'm doing perfectly fine. At least I think so. I just woke up with a funny feeling, a weird deja-vu dream still on my mind, and just well, a really funny feeling. I cannot even describe it.

Nonetheless I managed to work out (wohooo!!), read some more (a book I accidentally thought I already read - whoops), went grocery shopping in two different suburbs, and well...managed to go online. While doing all of this today...I saw signs. Months ago I once mentioned that I believe in signs...I just do. Sometimes they mean nothing to me, sometimes they have so much to tell. Today I saw signs...I felt signs...but my dream was the biggest of all. And then I go online and see things that just remind me that I am a true believer...and once you believe you should fully follow your feelings, and your beliefs. At least I think so.




Yes, I'm going to chase them.
Thank you very much for reminding me.

But for now, I'd like to go back to sleep and dream about one of my favorite places.
I am sure some of you recognize this place, others may have an idea where it is, and again others may just not know where this favorite place of mine is. Just think of a place that makes you feel at home, at ease with yourself and the world, just relaxed, worriless, and simply happy. A place you go back to just to sit in a cafe and sip on coffee or a tea, read a book and watch people. A place you would drive to just for the sake of being there...because it makes you feel perfect. My favorite place does this to me. My favorite place works wonders, and gives me peace.




Sounds incredibly corny but it's what it is.
And yes, part of my dream is about my favorite place too.

Either way, I also believe that my funny feeling has a lot to do with my cousin's passing a month ago. Not exactly to the date, but it's been four weeks. How crazy is that. I am at peace with that. Nothing can be undone, so yes I am okay with that. I am just not okay with the fact that time passes by so quickly...
...in less than two months I'll be a year older and this, my lovely readers, scares the .... out of me!!!! I love my age (and that means a lot to me, trust me!) but I always saw me doing something very different at this age and now I am where I saw me years ago and it's nothing like that. It's neither better or worse, it's just not that. I'm sure that weird feeling I had this morning has also something to do with that. Oh well, what can I say? My little world is going crazy today...

...hope you are having a fabulous Tuesday!!!

About two and a half weeks more and the annual bunny day welcomes us again!
Yes, I love Easter, too...just not as much as Christmas and Halloween!

xoxo,

♥ S ♥

11 comments :

Unknown said...

Happy Tuesday :)

Unknown said...

I'm guessing that picture is in California. Do you know what pier that is? It looks so dreamy! I've been feeling funny today too!

Shabbychicdiva said...

I LOVE this post! My favorite place would be California where my family and friends are. I live in Texas and it's pretty lonely. I miss everything about California.

Have a fabulous Tuesday! I grabbed your blog button:-) Winona

Jami - XOimagine said...

Hi Selma! I feel ya sista! I know that feeling. I had it A LOT before I made the big move to CA!! You're doing just fine...just take it 5 minutes at a time! That's all you have to do!!

XO - Jami
i m a g i n e

choose to be happy blog said...

oh oh i am so excited for easter eggs and the bunny to come visit!! he is real.. right?

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

California?! Beautiful!!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Great message! I hope you're feeling better :/

OK so I can't figure it out - what is that pic of? hehe

SandyLee said...

So funny you wrote this post! I just read The Alchemist which inspired me to "look for signs" and so this week that is what I have been doing. They are everywhere!

Thanks so much for your post! xoxo

Courtney said...

aww! don't be scared about being a year older! :)
(though, I totally get it - it scares me too!)

HAPPY THURSDAY! :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Go for your dreams! Sometimes we have to take giant leaps to get them but they work out in the end!

Sierra said...

YES! I'm all caught up finally, he he. Sending delayed hugs for a month after your cousin's passing - soon it will be two. Love you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...