April 19, 2011

Oh wow...

Whoops, I almost forgot that Easter is pretty much around the corner. Yes, sue me, I forgot it. On second thought please don't sue me. Thank you. 
A few weeks ago I desperately tried to get into the spring and Easter mood. Well, that was an attempt that majorly failed me, or I failed it. Whatever. No bunny cards, no bunny decoration, no spring decoration in general...I just felt weird looking for it and people must have thought I was weird too. So I gave up. I'm not a crafty person, I don't do that. As much as I love it and wish to have the endurance, patience and imagination...I can't work on it. Call me lazy or whatever else but I just can't do it. I support you all doing this, and I greatly appreciate all the hard work and hours you put into coming up with fantastic items, ideas, and amazing creations. :)  
But I digress. My will to come up with something for spring or Easter just, well, went down the tube in no time. Today I read the Easter business is not going to happen, (apparently, hello? It's this weekend! Newspaper writers can be weird, or just so off when it comes to good timing), because, well, why? Okay, so stores don't want to make money apparently, and especially not with the bunny business. Granted, I agree it's ridiculous...but spring has nothing to do with Easter (maybe a little) and why not try to get some more $$ in by selling cute little spring/Easter/whatnot stuff that may be a bit more on the affordable side? Guess my brain is not made for this business here. Seriously.

Anyways, before I actually start yelling at my computer screen (sorry you poor little thing you! - Ok, Selma, get a grip!) I found the following pics and they just make up for all the useless time I spent looking for some spring or Easter stuff. 

All pics are from my pinterest.

Aren't these bunnies the cutest?!

Do you have any plans for this Sunday?
Normally I'd be attending a huge family get together in California, but I am not there right now. Instead, well instead of spending some fun times and delicious food over there, I am determined to spend this year's Easter with family too. It's going to be interesting since this is the first Easter in years that I am attending over here. Feels quite funny. Wish me luck! ;) 

Hope your week started nicely.
It's warming up more over here.
I so don't mind temps in the high 60's - come on spring weather, get warmer.

xoxo,

♥ S ♥

9 comments :

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

I <3 Easter. Especially when there are little ones around to do Easter eggs hunting with.

I heard on the radio today that people buy bunnies for Easter as gifts. Only bunnies make really bad house pets and then they drop them off at the stores or zoos a couple months later. So then they are homeless bunnies. :(

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Aw I love the cute bunnies! I'll be working this Easter, kind of a bummer.

amy b.s. said...

those eggs are impressive! how to people have the patience to do that!

Unknown said...

Bunnies! When i went to Rock & E this weekend they had baby bunnies, they were cute, but not as cute as the ducks. I love Easter, mostly because I get to celebrate with family and my nieces and nephews. Easter Egg hunt this saturday!

Jenny DB said...

Waiting for the warm weather here too! In honor of a holiday that basically just means crazy extended family get togethers and colored eggs, I am sharing one of the funniest things I have ever read. Disclaimer if you are very religious it may be offensive, but I still think it's laugh so hard you cry funny... http://27bslash6.com/easter.html

ag. said...

Oh the bunny in the tea cup! Too cute! I make my husband hide eggs for me and then we'll have a nice dinner together.

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I kind of feel like Easter just snuck up on me too! All the sudden its here!

p.V.e said...

I feel like the only reason I know it is almost Easter is because of my Easter break starting tomorrow! Those bunnies you posted are so adorable! My neighbor used to have one and I loved when they went out of town and I got to take care of it! Have a great Easter!

Sierra said...

Oooooh the bunnies. Ooooooh the bunnies. They are so cute! Love the flowers and pretty pictures.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...