September 28, 2011

Have a Pinteresting Day!

Yes, finally I am back on track (or almost) and can participate in Oh, how Pinteresting! I am obsessed with Pinterest and if you are on it you know what I mean by that. If not, you gotta give it a try because whenever I feel down or without inspiration I find comfort there. Sounds incredibly corny I know but that site has some inspirational power sometimes...ha! ;)


google


Without further ado...here are my favorite pins of this past week... :D


Obviously, I am in love with my area and my city! :)






I have to confess something here...




...and I remind myself weekly...I should do it daily I know!!








             click on images for source
                (sorry about the weird spacing issues today!) 

Have an excellent day everyone!
It's been a very hectic week so far...I am utterly exhausted!

And I lost my voice!
How awful is that?

11 comments :

Christa @ Little Us said...

I LOVE that last one! I need to remind myself of that too!

Malin said...

Ah, pinterest. The level of addiction/obsession (which is worse?)is insane!! But I love it so!

Glad to have you 'back'!

Ashley said...

I love the little kid's quote...that's still true as an adult :) Pinterest is really fun and inspirational! I agree...

Holly said...

Great pins! I so sing the alphabet in my head when I'm looking up a word or filing documents at work. Too funny!

Happy Wednesday :)

-Holly @ Eight Six Eleven

Unknown said...

great pins. I totally sleep with leg out every night. I can never decide!

have a great rest of your week!

Shari said...

I love that blanket quote. So funny, and so true. :)

Natalie Leung said...

I love the quote from the 4 year old, so cute!!

natalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com/

A Life Un-Styled said...

That quote from the 4 year old is just gorgeous!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh gosh, those are awesome. I love the alphabet one, I do that too ;-)

Alexa said...

That last one is just classic. Great post!
xo
alexa
www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

Sierra said...

Hooray Pinterest! Cute quotes - never can have enough quotes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...