November 2, 2011

November, you are very pinteresting...

Hello lovelies...it is Wednesday today. And I would have never thought I'd be ready for a weekly post with Michelle over at the Vintage Apple, but here I am.

Halloween's over, November 1 is over...it is time to look forward to some fun November time. I hope I can go out more often and meet friends and live life a bit. Don't you agree? I need this. Heck, we all do. Though before I go and talk about friendship, life, and love and what not...I'd better get going with some Pinterest fun. Don't know what it is? You better. Sign up and have fun. It's so simple and so addictive!! Beware! ;)

google

My pins this week were so random I laughed a little while working on this post...then again, random is not bad!!
In fact, I think sometimes we all need a little random in our lives. ;)

Don't forget to head on over and link up with Michelle, or look at other fabulous pins.








And even though today we are having 85 degrees...unbelievable...I am secretly dreaming of winter...with snow and bitter cold moments. Speaking of which though...I may be heading to Illinois this December. For maybe a week. Unfortunately, not so much to the Chicago area. I know, I suck. :( In the meantime I can dream of winter, can't I?!









And yes, since last week was rather a difficult week and I was hoping to cheer up over the weekend (which I did, by the way!), I still decided to share this last pin with you all.


click on pictures for sources

We are all a little sad from time to time. It's part of life I guess.
BUT today and for the rest of this month I try not to be sad at all. I try to embrace life and smile at it every single day. :)

Hope you had a fantastic day!!!
And yes, hop on over to Michelle's and link up!!

11 comments :

A Life Un-Styled said...

These pins are great. I've never experienced a proper white Christmas, it's quite high on my to do list! I hope this month is happier for you :)

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Stunning photos!!!

Kori said...

Lovely pins honey! Visiting from Michelle's blog! Kori xoxo

Ashley said...

Things have been looking up for me, and I get the feelign they are looking up for you too. Hope I'm right :)

Christianna said...

These pins are darling! I can't wait for winter either!

Emily Sacra said...

I've been thinking about Winter too! Is it crazy that I've had Christmas music playing since September??? :)

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better, hon!

These photos are beautiful. I should probably start up my Christmas board on pinterest soon. Hehe. I can't believe that time of year is coming up!!

Diana said...

Hi there...
I'm glad to find your beautiful blog... I'm a new blogger and have to find out, how it's work.
I'm impressed of your beautiful pictures, but I can't understand, that you want snow... I live in Germany and it's really cold outside... About 5 degrees Celsius.. So enjoy your sun and have a nice day
Greetings

Unknown said...

dream of that snow all you want... not sure you're getting it in Cali! (though what do I know?)

love that first pic of the girl & her paper. I want legs like that!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love all of those winter pins!!! LOVE!

Sierra said...

SNOW! :) I'll send you some more pics tomorrow if the storm is big! Love the snow pics even though I don't love driving in it, ha ha.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...