December 12, 2011

Man Candy Monday!

I'm busy...yes yes. Nonetheless I could not resist today and share some Man Candy Monday love...it's been a while that I joined the fun over at Join the Gossip. Here I am again. And yes, I can see your eyes and mind go "what the heck?!". I have to admit, he is my favorite of all. Yes, there I said it. At least I'm being honest. Right?








I liked him with longer hair, too.




Matthew Gray Gubler.

Just join the fun and hop on over to Leeann's blog and look at some more Man Candy for today, or heck this week!!!

12 comments :

Ashley said...

I'm not saying what the heck. I think he's adorable :) I get it!!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Yay thanks for linking up...and with such a hottie ;)

He's def a fav among the ladies!

Alexa said...

oh hello. Love that third photo of him.

Dree said...

YES! I love MGG so so much! He is... the best.

Malin said...

Love him! (Almost as much as I love Ryan Gosling. Almost)

Meghan said...

I don't know who he is but what a cutie!

Christianna said...

Ummmm, he's a looker all right! He's your favorite for a reason, a reason I agree with!

Brianna said...

He's such a cutie! I looooove Criminal Minds!

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

I like him with the long hair! I've always been a fan as long as it's well kept and not too long and ratty. :)

k said...

looove the hair :)

Unknown said...

I recognized him from that last picture, so I had to look him up. He looks so different with short hair.

Sierra said...

Yay so glad that you did a Man Candy on him, lol!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...