January 27, 2012

Bye bye fruit!




Today, I am trying to leave my phone far away from me until I have free time.
I am also trying to stay away from the internet, the silly kind of internet, the one I can't use or need right now.

I am purely focusing on research, Indian Legends, English Literature, and a few papers I have due.

Wish me luck.

Happy Friday to you all!!!

I wish I was more entertaining these days.
But hang in there...I need to post more fabulous pictures of the time when my friend visited...I am just a tad bit behind but pictures are always fun, right?!
Right!!!

I promise...those fabulous ones are coming your way soooooooooon.....

6 comments :

angela.kolachny said...

good luck! you'll do great!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Good luck with everything!

Christianna said...

Go forth and study away young padawon! Hahahaha, why did I just go all "Star Wars"? Other then for the obvious reason, it's awesome!

Sarah said...

Aww good luck with your papers! Head down and they'll be over soon! :) x

Dree said...

Good luck!!!

Sierra said...

That's good - I need to do this more often. Being away from the internet can help you be more productive in other ways and also relax. But I know you were working on school - still good thought! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...