January 14, 2012

Have a great weekend


This weekend
I am working on breathing better
Sleeping better
Speaking better
Listening better

and most importantly
living better!

It's been an interesting past week.
I am trying not to look back, but rather to look forward.
I have so much to organize.
Not sure where I to start.

So, this weekend...
...is all about me.

Selfish maybe.
But we all know that we need "me" time!
It not only allows us to be true to ourselves 
but to enjoy life more.
Little details do count.
Every day.
Every second.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.
Whatever you are doing.
Know it counts for something!

xoxo

5 comments :

Dree said...

We all need a weekend to ourselves now and then. Mental health weekends is what I call them! I hope yours is wonderful!

Christianna said...

Take the weekend and run with it! I hope you have an awesome weekend all to yourself, or shared with people that you choose to spend it with! Nothing better then that to help with a girls sanity!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I am JEALOUS. I would kill for a weekend all to myself!

Ashley said...

Yes! Totally agree. I am currently enjoying my weekend and being VERY lazy :)

Malin said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend my dear!! (Mine was awesome!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...