February 2, 2012

Ask me!!!

My lovely readers...

You all know I used to be more active in the blogger world, but come to think of it, I'm not doing that bad even though I am back in school trying to engage myself with literature, mythology and whatnot. I never thought I had the time to actually sit down and write more than one sentence while attending school but here I am again, typing. On blogger. WOW!!!

I've seen this on so many blogs before, and it had crossed my mind a million times but I never had the courage to do it or even write about it, but I thought it was time for you all (and me!) to learn a little more about myself. Don't you agree?

So, what you lovely readers (new and old of course!!) need and should do is leave me a comment or email me if you want (you find my email on my profile info!) with any questions you have for me. Even more than one is fine! 
Ask me anything.
(Okay, maybe nothing political because I don't get that at all, but I'm sure you're fine with that.)

When you do that simply ask whatever you wanna know (and don't be shy!), leave your name and a link to your blog and that's pretty much it! :)



Ask me whatever you want. And I shall present to you (I really read too much literature lately!) a fun and interesting post by answering your questions honestly! 
Hopefully I can do all that by the end of next week, like Thursday!

Sounds like fun?!
I hope so!

I also decided that you have some time to ask me...so take your time! (time is over!) I know that some of you live in Australia, Asia and even Europe...so I decided to give it a try and wait a little...I know time differences are a pain the you know what!!!

So yeah...
One, two, three.....GO............


5 comments :

Christianna said...

What is your comfort movie? Like the one you watch when you can't sleep, are sick, need a good pick me up....

Ashley said...

Tell me all the places you've lived and traveled to :)

Kelsey Cunningham said...

What's your favorite thing about living in Southern California?

ps. I'm so excited you are coming on saturday, we have so many fun things planned. Looking forward to seeing you!

xo, Kelsey

Bc said...

lovely pic!!!

bcfashionblog.blogspot.com

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Where would you love to travel to that you've never been to?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...