March 22, 2012

Fashion Friday - Kate Spade

Maybe you've read it between the lines or what not...but I love Kate Spade. Sometimes I have a little argument about that because not everyone loves her style and colors, but hey, I do love her and her style and I stand by my decision. I own a pair of sunglasses and I worship those...okay, maybe this is a bit exaggerated but I love those glasses a lot! 




So today, I'm linking up with Kori and her Fashion Friday series. If you have something to share that is fashion related you should join Kori's linkup as well. It is fun, and it will show you that pretty much anything is fashion related! ;)

Anyways...so today, as I'm linking up with Kori I'm going to share my love for Kate Spade!!
Ready?!

Every girl needs a pair of bangles...or two...or three!









I love this makeup bag!!!












But my all time favorite item is the following bag.
Not sure why but I think it is the vibrant color!



If I could I'd buy all of it.
Right now. This second.
I can't.
But I can dream and blog about it! ;)

What is your fashion moment this week?
Let Kori know, and link up so we will know too. :)

Hope you had a great week.
Mine was busy but good.
Most of the time.

Thank you guys for your sweet comments on my last post. Means a lot to me.

xoxo

P.s. I apologize...blogger seems to have a spacing issue again...at least today!
And on my blog. It automatically uses spaces when I type here...hmmmm!
Either way...don't forget to link up with Kori and have a great Friday! 

11 comments :

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I have a Kate Spade wallet but that's it. I wouldn't mind expanding my collection ;)

Happy (almost) Friday!

Bree said...

I am loving all the bangles. so fun and adorable :)

Christianna said...

Wow, I need to get me some of those bangles! I like her stuff a lot, but I don't have any of it.

ErinMSW said...

I love the bow bracelet! And the bow bag. Apparently, I love bows.

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I love and want everything! We have a Kate Spade outlet about 1.5 hours north of here and I have got to get up there soon to hopefully get some stuff!

Angie said...

I love Kate Spade. Always polish, current but true to classic style.

Unknown said...

all of it. yes, please! kate spade's my favorite designer :)

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

love those bangles, she's amazing.

Andrea said...

Love those Kate Spade bangles!! I need to find those for summer!

Kelley Christiancy said...

I love the bangles and the new watches she has out! I am a fan of Kate Spade especially her home collection :) Have a great week!

http://aflameoffashion.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I adore Kate Spade. Her style is just so simple, classic and beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...