March 29, 2012

My Perfume

I'm ready for spring, and ready for summer!
Best and favorite part of mine right now are perfumes...those that lift you up and make you smile the second you put them on, and make you smell fantastic!! I've been obsessed with the following for let's say a year, but I failed to buy it...because I moved away, and I didn't want to buy it and leave it behind or take it with me and it would break and all...but guess what? The first thing I am going to do when I get home (besides eating, drinking and greeting people and breathing in some Swiss air!) is buying that perfume! I'm in love. It makes me feel happy, it makes me feel feminine, and just so very lovely! 

Enough said.


Let's just face it.
I feel pure with this one!

What's your favorite this spring season?!

4 comments :

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'm rockin' Marc Jacobs' Daisy!

Christianna said...

I'll have to see what this one smells like! Sephora here I come!

Unknown said...

it's nice you have a go-to perfume! mine's Burberry London. But I only put it on for very special occasions. I really need to find an every day wear "smell"

Sierra said...

Hey I just blogged about this one for a client of mine, lol. Sounds nice and wish I could smell it. Wear it sometime when I see you next ha ha.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...