March 5, 2012

Still Alive...


I miss Man Candy Monday.
I miss funny Monday posts.
I am behind.
I am lazy.

However, I'm hoping things slow down by Wednesday and I can fully be MOI again.
We all want that, don't we?!


Happy sneezing day...
...I seriously hate my allergies.

But I kinda love them, too.
Say what?
Yes.
Because I've been enjoying warm weather...
...it's either sneezing, and having slightly red eyes, or freezing weather in Europe.
I'll take the sun.
For sure!

Oh, and I think I'll be having a fabulous spring break...soon!
YES.
Soooooo needed!


5 comments :

Christianna said...

Yay for spring break! Hope those are awesome plans that you mentioned!

Alexa said...

Ugh...so sorry! Feel better soon honey!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Boo for being sick, but yay for spring break!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Yay for spring breaks!!!!

Sierra said...

Be careful with those allergies - no more crazy attacks, okay?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...