June 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Selma!

I realize that Selma already posted a Happy Birthday post on her Birthday, but what kind of friend would I (aka Sierra), be if I didn't take her blog captive, wishing her a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY?!?!

So without further adieu, I'd like to show some nice birthday photos that remind me of Selma because I'm certainly thankful that she was born on this day. I don't know what I would do without her!! 
I'm so thankful for you girl - you are amazing in every single way and I hope you have a GREAT birthday in Switzerland (even though I miss you lots and wish I could fly over there this instant).
Happy Happy Birthday Selma!!!
I hope all of your dreams come true
because you deserve all of the dreams
in the world to come true and more!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...