September 6, 2012

It's Okay Today...


...to be addicted to Pumpkin Spice Lattes.
...to dislike the 90-degree weather we have been having.
...to get annoyed at people.
...to get irritated too.
...to not be perfect!
...to be a little confused about the future.
...to make decisions based on my level of stress (the less stress the better!)
...to miss driving.
...to crave BBQ chips even though I just had them last night.
...to want to do more over the weekend because being stuck at home SUCKS.
...to pout once in a while.
...to miss my independence (yeah I know!)
...to want to go on a coffee date not just with myself!
...to feel like crying most of the time.
...to be working for school and being done with HW and all before Friday.
...to want to go shopping almost 24/7.
...to feel alone most of the time. (actually NOT, but oh well!)



I'm linking up with Neely and Amber today.

Inspiration is needed. I feel like everything is slipping away.
Last week I was told good news, and then those news kind of threw me off and now I really don't know what to do. Best possible scenario for me is to wait another year and not force myself to finish school so fast. I may be afraid of change and all that (who isn't sometimes, really?!). I just don't like to rush. I hate to be rushed or not have a concrete plan. I'm a little wreck these days.  I just don't like that kind of change. I'll be still in southern California. But, I feel like the older I get the more afraid I am of change, or the possibility of failure, or what not. Where did the old Selma go?! Really.

Either way, I hope you all had a fabulous Labor Day Weekend, and a rather smooth start into a shorter week. Keep your fingers crossed so I can finally enjoy a weekend that fulfills the requirement of a weekend...I do not want to sit in my sweatpants in front of a TV again. I do, but that's not the point. I wanna do that when it's raining outside or so cold I'm afraid I'm about to freeze my toes or something. I did not like my past weekend. Period. The burgers on Monday evening were nice. But Sunday sucked, and Saturday did not turn out as planned which was a huge bummer and I feel bad for having spent money on something I could not enjoy. Great evening, really. Please add MAJOR sarcasm to this. 

...so, it is OK for me to vent and be irritated and also annoyed. Nothing ever is happy and pink and super flowery and all...we all have bad days. I just had a bad weekend. And a rather confusing start into this week. Let's really hope for something better!!

PLEASE! 

xoxo

.

8 comments :

Victoria said...

PSL are the best!

i hear ya,i am anxious/confused abt my future too. all part of life i guess...

cute blog :)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Get it out girl! You can vent whenever you want.

I'm with you, not the biggest fan of change. But I know you'll figure everything out and be happy :)

Vicki said...

I am a PSL addict! I hear you on feeling alone and wanting to cry ... hang in there I'm always around if you want to vent! Just email/tweet/message me whatever :)

Unknown said...

i loveeee BBQ chips! :)

happy thursday!

xoxo, sarah grace

Unknown said...

I'm addicted to pumpkin spice lattes too!

Hope you've had a great day! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hi!

Angi said...

Aw sorry you had a bad weekend! Solo coffee dates can be kinda sucky if it's not intentional.

I'll take your 90 degrees! :)

samnhal said...

I hate change too! I really fight against it so much. I'm trying to learn to not fight it so much, especially when i know it's coming and I just end up stressing and wasting so much energy.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love that the pumpkin spice is back!!! Ugh, the weather has been SO hot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...