September 10, 2012

Weekend Update

So my lovely readers,

My weekend was...well...nothing special. I'd love to say I did major things but I did not. I stayed home, worked on homework, read a ton, wrote a ton, went to the car dealer to get an oil change (and it wasn't for my car which I don't have by the way - yes, no car for me yet!), found out one of my dear friends here in Los Angeles is pregnant and might even sell her car to me (double yay!!!), and managed to attend the Style Week Orange County :)  Okay, at least I got something fun to do but only by myself which is never fun if you know what I mean.

Without further blaaaaahhhhhhsss...here are the pictures!!!

 A fun mural-like thing at the car dealership?! Those seats belong to Subway where I ate a sandwich!

If you've been to Orange County you know where this is! :)
Style Week happened at the Spectrum and at Fashion Island!

 Not the best picture but this is my new nail polish. Got it for free thanks to Style Week!



 These are just a few photos I took.
My favorite host hosted again. Thanks Nick Verreos.

That pretty much sums up my weekend.
How was yours?

I'm linking up with Leeann, Sami and Dana today.







7 comments :

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Looks like you had an awesome weekend! I want to visit the OC soon!! I've driven through but didn't get to stop in for a visit. I have friends in San Diego so I get out to Cali usually once a year.

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Christianna said...

I wish I could have done something for fashion week! But they don't really do anything for it here. It looks like you had fun! I'm thinking NYC next year though!

samnhal said...

ooo, style week look awesome! That's exciting that your friend found out she's preggers AND you might get her car! Then we could definitely meet in Vegas

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Ah looks like fun!

Jamie said...

I wish my weekend had been that beautiful

A Life Un-Styled said...

I didn't do anything for Fashion Week - but the weekend was still a lot of fun...cookie decorating with another blogger friend :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Wasn't Nick from Project Runway? Looks like it was tons of fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...