October 26, 2012

Weekly Loving {1}


Since I lacked blogging this week...
...I thought I could quickly sum up what has been going on.

The things that made me smile and happy this week
and even get really pissed off by

Chelsea Lately's Taping on Monday
Great test scores on difficult exams
Cooler temperatures
The Vampire Diaries (hmmmm!!)
 Maroon 5
 Lip balm-Smelling (haha, that's between two of my friends and I)
A new and cheap top/dress I purchased last week and finally wore yesterday
Doggie love, it's so unconditional
Coffee
Your comments & blog posts inspiring me to bake/cook more

and what pissed me off
all written in lowercase because it doesn't deserve proper writing

a person in my online class who behaves like a professor but clearly isn't.
that person insults others and doesn't take our opinions in or even acts considerate.
that person also doesn't understand the meaning of life.
that person pissed me off so badly i was glad it is an online class.
and that person made me realize what an awesome person i am.
thanks to that person i know what i want in life.
and that i'm so much better than that person.
i am so much better, and stronger and more determined to enjoy life.
that person needs to learn how to enjoy life and not blame it on others.
i feel bad for that person's partner and whoever crosses that person's life.
so sorry.
but i hope life will turn around for that person.
really. i'm that positive these days.

I have every right to a beautiful life.
So do you!!


Hope you are enjoying your Friday and the weekend.
I have no plans whatsoever, so I don't know what I'll be doing.
Any suggestions for me?????

xoxo



10 comments :

Anonymous said...

i also LOVE maroon 5. they're coming to my city feb 2013 but their tickets are so expensive (starts at $70 for crappy seats!!). i really want to go so adam levine can get on with falling in love with me.

and i LOVE vampire diaries this season. i'm waiting for elena to snap, turn bad and run off with damon.

Elle Sees said...

one of my degrees was online and i hated and loved it. i feel your pain!
http://ellesees.blogspot.com

Tiffany said...

online classes are the WORST! Happy Weekend!!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE that you talking about that person being lame made you realize how awesome you are. Favorite comment you've made on your blog! P.S. I know I have e-mails from you to read, but I can't access my e-mail at work, and I'm so lazy at home. What's a girl to do?!

Kori said...

You are too funny Selma! I'm sorry I haven't been around to comment lately, things have been so busy! Have a great weekend honey! Kori oxxo

Jamie said...

Congrats on the awesome test scores!

Leesh said...

Vampire Diaries this week was awesome...so much going on with new twists. Sometimes it boggles my mind with how many hot guys are on the show! I have to admit the episode left me confused and taken back with everything happening so I am hoping to re-watch the episode to understand it a little better.

Meghan said...

YES to Chelsea and Maroon 5! I cannot get enough of anything Adam Levine! Ha!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Haha! I love that your calling out that person! Ugh, people who are bossy like that when they have no business doing it irks me!

Ashley said...

Don't let the haters bring you down! Keep living life beautifully, arkadasim <---did I spell that right?? haha.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...