November 16, 2012

Weekly Loving {3}


 My lovely blog has been neglected.
But, I have to admit it felt good not to be online and
not to touch the computer. Yes, not even for school.
Cannot believe Thanksgiving is next week.
Where has the time gone?!
WOW.

 So here are...

The things that made me smile and happy this week

Monday was a holiday so I did not have to go in and listen to a lecture
Cooler temperatures
Gingerbread Latte
My phone working again
An email from a cousin who's now in NY
Watching the History Channel without interruptions
Modern Family
Medicine
Fresh laundry

and what pissed me off

Being sick
Loud neighbors
Finding out my cousin is getting a divorce
Not being able to register early (WTF?!)
Buses being incredibly late
Poop

Yes, you read right.
Poop pissed me off.
Seriously who does not clean up after their dog?
I mean, yes, I have to admit it I hate doing it, but let's be honest here, I clean up after "my mess" too so I also clean up after the dog's mess too. It's that simple. I don't get why certain people can't do this.
I walked across the lawn and had to jump multiple times.
No bueno!!!

Hope your week was fabulous.
I'm still coughing.
Bleh.

xoxo

5 comments :

Unknown said...

Being sick is the worst! I finally went to the doctor for my cough and took antibiotics, and it didn't touch my cough. LAME! People who don't clean up after their dogs should have the poop thrown at them.

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

A big yes to Modern Family!!! :)

Shelley said...

YES. Gotta love the cooler temps!! But I think it's warming up again :(

A Life Un-Styled said...

Feel better soon lovely. Sometimes disconnecting is a good thing, you come back all refreshed and excited xoxox

Ashley said...

hahaaha, poop.

Well I'm glad you had some resting time :) Modern Family always does the rick, huh?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...