December 5, 2012

Diamonds!



Can't help it.
It's my favorite song of fall 2012!

Imagine driving on a cloudy, grey, and wet day...surrounded by trees with a glimpse of the ocean and birds flying above your head or something like that. Ya know, the typical romantic but fall-like scene that makes you cuddle up with a cozy blanket on the couch with a hot drink in your hand...and then this song. We have all experienced this...and certain songs just remind us of something or someone or let our imagination flow like a wild river going crazy after a storm.

This song does that to me. It inspires me. It works for me.

What song works for you?!

5 comments :

Ashley said...

"Midnight City" by M83. If you like rock at all, you'll like it a lot :)

And yeah, I dig the diamonds song, even if it's about drugs. haha.

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I love this song too - its on my workout play list!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

I wasn't sure about this song at first but the more and more I heard it the more I liked it! haha Now I love it :) I do love when a song SPEAKS to you though, nothing better then that.

A Life Un-Styled said...

Not a huge Rihanna fan but because they play this so much I've grown to like it!

Sierra said...

Shine bright like a diamond bestie! Just listened to this song at the gym yesterday. xoxo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...