February 22, 2013

Happy Friday and Weekend

{via}

Happy Friday everyone.
Hope you're having a good day.

I'm gonna spoil myself with a free coffee from Starbucks today.
Also, the sun is out and even though it's chilly a stroll never hurt a soul.

The weekend is here and I hope you have plans.
I don't have any.
I may just read a book and watch movies.
Or wallow in self pity because I screwed up a paper (at least I think I have).
Or, I just stick to the book and movie.
And the Oscars! :) 
I know I'm lame.

Next weekend will be filled with birthday parties.
So, I'm okay with a mellow on right now.
And please, I don't want any drama either this weekend.
I cannot stand drama. Or tension.

Isn't the picture above gorgeous?
Anyone else ready for spring?
I am.

xoxo

P.s. 
I know this was random and scattered but there's so much going on lately
 I can't put it all out there. 
Also, I believe having changed my diet made me more emotional? 
Is that even possible?? If so, it's annoying.
I need a glass of wine now.
Yes, even before I get my free coffee!

5 comments :

Kathrin@shopschoolsleep said...

aww happy friday and no-plns sounds great...it's better than my plans which is to research, write at least 5 pages of Literature review and create my portfolio...ugh I don't want to do any of this :/

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I bet you did better on your paper than you think :)

I don't have any big plans this weekend either, which is nice! Enjoy!

Meghan said...

You are not lame! Your weekend sounds perfect. I cannot wait for the Oscars myself!

A Life Un-Styled said...

Hang in there - I've been emotional over the past few days. Crying all the time. It's been hilarious. At least there hasn't been anyone around to bear witness to it all. I've spent the weekend blogging, reading and watching movies, and it has been great! xoxox

Ashley said...

Ah so you went gluten free, huh? I think it takes awhile to adjust to such a diet, so give it time. It's working wonders for my friend right now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...