June 7, 2013

Friday's Fancies - Sunnies

Happy Friday everyone.
I needed a break from all the drama that's been going on in Turkey, so I decided to cheer myself up with Long Distance Loving's weekly linkup.


This week's theme is all about sunglasses. I love sunglasses. One more reason for me to join today. If you know me you'd know I am utterly obsessed with Kate Spade and her sunglasses. I cannot help it. They fit me and my awkwardly shaped face. I love them, especially when I get them at a discounted price thanks to an amazing friend working at a special sunglass store. I love it. So, needless to say, guess what pair I chose for today's post?!

Kate Spade Glasses Love


I have that same pair of sunglasses and cannot get enough of them. One of the best Christmas present so far. So glad the sun returned to Europe so I can actually wear them here as well. And really, lately I have been into pink pants. Someone please tell me that this is okay?!

Happy Friday, and happy weekend.

Will miss you all when I'm visiting one of the most beautiful cities in the world; even today with all the chaos that's been going on. Istanbul, here I come.

xoxo

Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments :

Jillian said...

i had a dream about that bag last night! no joke...it must be on my mind! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams stop by! i'm hosting a shabby apple giveaway.

Kathrin@shopschoolsleep said...

love the sunnies!! seriously so cute!! and pink pants are great!! i prefer coral myself :)

Blue Dog Belle said...

Those sun glasses are perfection!!! Love.

xo, Emily
Blue Dog Belle

Meghan said...

Such perfect items! Is it sad that the weather in Chicago is still too cold for these awesome summer items?

Unknown said...

Dang, now all I want is that Essie color.

siddathornton said...

love your whole outfit - i want that bag!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I WANT those sunnies!

Mellissa "Shia" Rondinelli said...

Loving those sunglasses!

Shia

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...