June 13, 2013

More Greetings

Hope your week has been great!!! I have been eating a little too much lately and gaining back whatever I lost over the past few months after I started going gluten free. I was amazed at how much junk I shoved into my body and how much I was able to lose in such a short time without even wanting to lose any. 

So, here I am in lovely Istanbul. And since I am busy exploring more old alleys, and houses, and drinking lots of tea and eating yummy foods I decided once again to share with you an older but one of my favorite blog posts...my love for Istanbul can only be felt when you see me or are part of me *which we all know will not happen ever, unless some scifi stuff is happening and let's be honest that won't happen ever*. I reread this post and was quite shocked at how precise I described it...
...and despite what is going on in this country, and what has started in this city I still love it!!!!




If you have never been, I highly recommend this city!
It's beyond gorgeous, dirty, clean, loud and just so very quiet and historical...the perfect mix for everyone!

In the meantime don't forget to follow me on Twitter or Instagram!!!


xoxo


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments :

Unknown said...

I'm so glad that you're enjoying istanbul!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful city! Are you safe though? As long as you're okay, I'm okay! lol. I'm glad you're having fun and I love seeing your pictures on Instagram! Have a lovely time, darling! :D

Steph

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...