July 24, 2013

Impossible by James Arthur

I'm not a huge fan of reality shows *yes, I know* but I watch them occasionally when I'm too lazy to switch channels or think. I'm also not a huge fan of music/sing/talent shows such as The Voice, American Idol, X-Factor, you name it. It's just not my thing. Not saying they are bad. I just don't feel the need to watch them every time I have a free second to watch television. However, I have to admit I watch The Voice (US version) because of obvious reasons *hello, Adam - engaged or not*. I have to admit that much. Europe has always had the same or similar shows, and they were okay. The UK is known to have more shows than other countries and yes, when I am in Europe and there's nothing on TV or I feel sick to my stomach or something I will switch to an English channel and watch a talent show. 

This summer, our local radio station plays one song quite often. I love it. So much, I have to turn the volume up. Crazy, I know. Well, it's James Arthur's version of Impossible. He won the X-Factor UK in 2012 with this and oh boy, I'm hooked. Shontelle's version has always been one I admired but James' ? I can feel the pain, the despair, and well, the love.

You be the judge. Which version do you think is better?




Linking up with Shanna with her weekly Random Wednesday!


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...