August 27, 2013

Polka Dotted Love

Hey everyone, I'm Selma and I love polka dots.
I feel so relieved now knowing I finally shared this little secret with you all.
I wouldn't go overboard by having everything dotted but you'd see a few things here and there in my apartment. Of course all those dotted items would have been deliberately bought to brighten my daily mood. Can't help it, I always smile when I see polka dots.

Today's inspiration is simple...polka dots. They will guide and support me through a LONG day.
Happy Tuesday.



{all photos via my pinterest}

Can I please have those outfits?! Thank you!

xoxo

5 comments :

Ashley said...

that first skirt...I WANT!

Mellissa "Shia" Rondinelli said...

Love love LOVE the polka dots and stripes!!!

Shia

Unknown said...

Those polka dot flats are to die for! I love all things polka dot as well :)
xx,
Ashley | Raspberry Glow

Nicole Marie said...

obsessed with polka dots!

Nicole Marie said...

the above comment was from me, whoops wrong account

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...