December 1, 2013

Hello December - update

{via}

The last month of this year has arrived.
I cannot believe it.
Where did the time go?

And why have I been so busy with everything but blogging?
However, as you may understand...there is a life outside this world and it requires me not to open the laptop and type and share my thoughts and feelings.
Though there are times when I feel I really do need to share or should share because it is my outlet of freedom and creativity. 

So, three more weeks, my readers, and I can breathe again.
I am not counting the days or weeks because
 this simply means I have only three weeks left homework, studying and going crazy. 
HELP.
I can do this though. I know I can. 

Hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving with lots of food.
If you went on to Black Friday Shopping I hope you found what you were looking for and 
did not go crazy or encountered craziness along the way.

I also hope that December is going to be a great holiday month.
Whatever you celebrate have a great month!

The Christmas tree will be put up today...with all its colors, lights and ornaments.

So, with that being said...
...Happy December!

xoxo


P.s. And as most of us know...Paul Walker died yesterday in a car crash.
What a sad sad ending to last month's festivities... :(

1 comment :

Lisa said...

I am excited to see your decorations, and I too am tripped out with how fast December came, but also love it. Hope you are having a great start to the new and final month of the year. Xo-Lisa

http://shoesdogsandchocolate.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...