January 3, 2014

Goals for Life

{via}

 I want to live a simpler and less clustered life.
I started getting rid of clothes, shoes, bags, and anything else unnecessary.
I want to be inspired.
I started reading more, and buying more books.
I want to be original.
I started doing and being what I think is right, and not what others tell me. 
I want to work hard.
I have to find a paid internship starting either June or July of this year for a year and I am working on it - help is greatly appreciated.
I want to enjoy life.
I started living in the moment, enjoying each sip I take out of my gluten free beer bottle, or the simple joys of life like sunshine in the early morning warming my cold face, or the smell of coffee going through the apartment. 

I have goals for this year.
Some of them are simple.
Others are important and necessary for me to keep living a happy life.

Here's to a fabulous year ahead.
Here's to fun, love, and happiness.
Here's to my dreams coming finally true.

Have a fabulous day, and an even better weekend!

xoxo

4 comments :

Ashley said...

Couldn't agree more! :) Simpler sounds so nice right now.

Why Girls Are Weird said...

These are perfect goals!

Tiffany said...

This is wonderful! I need to work on slowing down and enjoying things a little more...especially those beers!

Amy Powell said...

Good luck in 2014! I hope everything falls into place for you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...