April 17, 2014

Easter Fun - QOTD #25

{via}

“Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, 
but the bumble bee doesn't know it so it goes on flying anyway.”
  - Mary Kay Ash

****

Easter is upon us.
Time has sure flown by like crazy.
I thought it was appropriate to share a picture that brings me closer to home.
Also, I wanted to share a quote that makes me smile every time I hear it.
And what a friend would I be if I didn't combine this post with Easter, my Thursday QOTD, 
and my friend's MaryKay party? A bad one, I know.

I think I did a great job. No?!

How are you celebrating Easter (if you celebrate)?
What are you looking forward to?


Me?
That's simple. Spending time with family/friends.
Bringing joy while giving each party member on Saturday a fun Easter Bag (not basket) with pink grass to make it memorable that we had this party one day before the big Bunny Day (don't get mad, I know that Easter isn't about the Bunny!). And strolling through Hollywood. :) Perfection.

xoxo




2 comments :

Marie said...

Who doesn't love lindt bunnies?? I'm so happy to have the weekend off. I work almost every Sunday so I'm thrilled to be off. looking forward to brunch with my family. Have a great weekend!! Happy Easter!!

Best, Mree

-Ѽ- Adriana Danna -Ѽ- said...

hi! i'm new on blogger. follow me! regards from malaysia.. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...