April 3, 2014

The Move - QOTD #24

{via}

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
― Albert Einstein

****

I never thought I would say this but I think it is time to move.
No worries I won't move far away.
Just far enough for me to miss Southern California enormously.
I have grown to love this place I have called home for over ten years.
I might have left it for a while but always returned.
Now I think it is time to move up north.
I'm a little concerned, nervous, scared, excited, and just unwilling to accept that I must move.
It's not just the prices down here in SoCal that force me to leave but the opportunity that calls.
So, stay tuned.
As far as I know I will be moving - just haven't fully figured out when exactly yet.
However, one thing is for sure, it's going to happen this summer.
Eeeeeeeek!!!

xoxo

3 comments :

Marie said...

you have to go where the opportunity is..don't be scared!! Good luck!!

Best, Mree

henning love said...

what out of orange county you are moving?? exciting times ahead for you selma

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

You're going to like it!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...