June 3, 2014

Go To Outfit for A Hot Summer

I am currently driving to Sacramento (or probably I am already moving boxes around, and getting everything kind of organized). Until everything is settled in - including our Internet connection, and everything else - I have a few guest posts for you to entertain you while I am absent and going through yet another major change in my life. I'm really excited about this. :)

Today's guest post is by the lovely and stylish Monic of Simply Sutter
Her blog always makes me smile and happy (yes yes!). 
So while I am dragging heavy stuff around, she's filling in for me today. Have fun!

And please stop by her blog and say hello to her.
  *********


Finding a great versatile peplum is always a great find. This neon pink top is paired today with a pair of rolled up, cut of shorts and some simple wedges. This top gives it a bit of a flirty/ flowy feel to it. This outfit is perfect to go grab lunch with your friends or simply running errands.

 
Top: Jcpenney Shorts: American Eagle Wedges: MaddenGirl at Macy's Wristlet: Coach Sunnies: (similar) Fossil

What's your go to outfit when your in a rush to get out the door?
I'd love to here it ♥
xo

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...